Followers

Tuesday 10 July 2012

How does blogging work?




HELP!!!!!!

I know that there are tons of web posts about blogging out there, but it seems you have to have a PhD to understand them.

So I find myself wondering how else to get people's attention. This blog is working very well I must say and the contacts I have made on facebook and elsewhere are increasing each day.

So whilst we patiently wait I ask the following of the Universe........we request that spirit continues to connect us here at Opening Space Retreat with all other spirit and light workers and those interested in making a shift in consciousness.

On the 31st July 2012 at midday GMT +1 Time Zone we will call upon everyone to stop and to connect with spirit for 5 minutes in whatever way is good for them. You may wish to focus on the image below to assist the connection. This is a call to all light workers and the spiritually curious to send forth energy for the planet.


2 comments: