Followers

Monday 2 July 2012

Frozen Shoulder: How do you cure this?




As it is something that is happening for me today I thought a blog about ways to cure a Frozen Shoulder would be good. My first port of call in addressing my frozen shoulder was to give myself some Reiki, a Japanese Healing technique in which we at Opening Space Retreat are both Masters: Usui and Seichem. This gave me some relief and in fact moved the pain from the front of my shoulder to the shoulder blade.





Another thing I always do at times like this is to contact our Opening Space Retreat homeopath Dr Saravanan, he recommended Rhus Tox homeopathic remedy which I have begun to take and it is helping a lot.



Willow Bark, is another good treatment for frozen shoulder. However, it does have some mild side effects and people allergic to aspirin should avoid it. In that case Ginger and Turmeric are better.





Of course, the main issue for me is that as a writer I spend hours on the computer which does my body no good at all. So tomorrow's blog will focus on the ways in which we all can avoid chronic health issues when operating computers.

No comments:

Post a Comment